Saturday, September 10, 2005

First post... Using SBA since beta...

I've been playing with Microsoft's Small Business Accounting software product since the beta in November '04 and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. One thing in particular I've noticed is that the development team really seems to have taken a lot of the feedback submitted by users in the beta, if I remember correctly from the feedback in the beta newsgroup. I'm particularly glad to see that they added an integrated manual payroll using Excel. Other than payroll, I'm also glad to see them adding the online banking pieces. Although my bank is not yet one of the supported banks, they've indicated that they will be adding more and more banks over time. I have to think Wells Fargo is on the short list for them.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. Yes, I think they have a hit here. Also, I don't get the idea that most people understand the full power of this software yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home