Monday, October 30, 2006

MAJOR Microsoft Announcement!!

Wow, this accounting war is really escalating... Microsoft just announced a FREE version of a new lower-end version of SBA (now called Office Accounting). The new version called Office Accounting Express seems to have most of the same features you find in the Pro product with the exception of less reports and some more "advanced" accounting features. See their website at Ideawins.com for the details.

Also, when I say FREE, I mean FREE forever. You can download and start using it right away. Get it here.

I'll be doing some searching around this morning to find out more information about this. I'll post updates as I have them.

What a morning!!

6 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OA Express will not upgrade SBA 2006 data. OA Pro is required to upgrade from SBA.
Chris Schatte

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SBAGURU said...

Really? Have you verified it? I'll have to verify that when I have the software. Wow, that would be a bummer, but thanks for the info.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I can hear Allan's comments now...
Chris

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup we heard that. move to Sage MAS 90 coz it's better. Also get your Sage MAS 90 support at http://www.mtsisolutions.com/support/mas-90-support.shtml

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Phyllis Stoffel said...

I have been using the Microsoft software and I am satisfied with it. More than its accounting services, I decided to acquire additional software that will eventually promote and enhance my business. I have been using sage business software and sage crm solutions for two years and it has given positive results. These has been the addition to the new business, and I know that this will eventually create its own noise.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger yamini said...

I have really enjoyed reading about this blog,thank-you for sharing such a informative blog ..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home