Saturday, November 04, 2006

Listing on eBay with Office Accounting 2007

Just saw a new post up on the Microsoft BizIdeas blog that I mentioned a few days ago. It now has a very detailed walk through for both setting up Office Accounting 2007 for selling on eBay, as well as how to actually create listing from directly within Office Accounting. I had walked through this in the beta some months back and the process seems to have become even easier. (I'm guessing they took some feedback from the beta and rolled it in.)

Again, I don't personally have a need for this feature, but it's interesting to see the integration with online services creeping into accounting apps these days.

9 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SBAGURU,

Have you tried importing your PayPal payments into Microsoft Office 2007? I receive an error when doing so, can you see if you can do it? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

TrendSurfer

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger SBAGURU said...

I haven't done this personally, but I have at least one client that I know of who has done it. What is the error you are seeing?

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger mike1144 said...

great interesting information thanks for posting it.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Accounting Software said...

Yes, Office Accounting 2007 is in eBay.

Try also checking out MAS 90, MAS 200 and MAS 500 from Sage Software because these products are for small businesses.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

small business needs accounting software such as Sage MAS 90. Get your Sage MAS 90 support services at http://www.mtsisolutions.com/support/mas-90-support.shtml

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Free Taxi Software said...

2007 Office accounting software is a good e-bay but I am using MAS 200 and MAS 500 for small businesses. I think you must try it.

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous web developer nashville said...

This site is great. i visit here evaryday.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger penny lynch said...

I simply love what you have said here but I think that you could do a bit more to let readers connect with your content better. You have got lots of content in your sites with very few images. accounting software

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home