Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Microsoft Word to include PDF support

I came across this yesterday in a Microsoft blog. Apparently Microsoft is adding the ability to save Microsoft Word documents as PDF files. This is big news because it now means that with the new Office 12 software, Small Business Accounting users should be able to save/send their custom invoices as PDF files for free. Admittedly, I may be extrapolating a bit, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't just work with the existing SBA Word templates. This is great news for those used to sending PDF documents today as opposed to protecting Word documents as I described in my post on 9/26.

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/brian_jones/archive/2005/10/01/476067.aspx

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Alex said...

When I renamed my doc file with directional,file corrupted.And accidentally my good friends said me about one tool-doc corrupt,which helped him in like condition.As he said utility is free,and it can as well works fine with Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2 and other supported operating systems.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

There is a nice tool for work with doc files.But in next situation software couldn't help me.And I found in a blog another tool-microsoft word recovery.Software helped me in seconds and without payment.Moreover I knew how it can work with .doc, .docx, .dot and .dotx files and with any version of Microsoft Word text editor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home